Schools that would like to apply as a group should fill in the School Registration Form by clicking on the following button:
Delegates who would like to apply individually should fill in the Individual Delegate Application Form by clicking on the following button:
Ones who would like to apply as a student officer/committee director should fill in the Student Officer Application Form by clicking on the following button:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Make sure to apply before the deadline. You can access the deadlines section in the "Conference" tab, below the "Application Forms" section.
- Applicants who would like to apply for a position in the Special Committee or ICJ have to apply individually by completing the Individual Delegate Application Form.
- After you have submitted the application form, your application will be assessed by the Secretariat and you will be notified by the Organization Team regarding the result of your application as soon as possible.
- You are required to complete the payment of the conference fee within 10 business days after receiving your acceptance e-mail.
- For delegations: As soon as we receive the proof of the payment via e-mail, you will receive instructions to complete Form II in which you provide detailed information regarding each delegate.
- For individual applicants: After we receive your proof of payment, you will be informed about your assignment via e-mail.
- For student officers: Please don't forget to notify your advisor to send us a recommendation letter after you complete the application form. Otherwise, your application will not be considered.
- Once you receive your allocations, we recommend all delegates to start their research immediately. For the research, we suggest them to check out the websites of the United Nations, the CIA Factbook, international newspapers, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), national institutions, the websites of the ministries of foreign affairs as reliable resources.